First Church holds two Sunday morning worship services. The first, the smaller and more intimate of the two services, begins at 8:45 a.m. on Sundays and is held in the Sanctuary.
The second, and larger, service begins at 11:00 a.m. and is held in the main sanctuary. A children's sermon is held during this service. Following the children's sermon, children from three years of age through third grade are invited to go to Children's Church. For children younger than three years of age, a nursery is provided. If you are unfamiliar with where the nursery is located, please consult one of the ushers for directions.
Worship is only one facet of living our lives in Christ. Equally important is the study of scripture, which provides us with a firm basis in knowledge and understanding of our faith.
At First Church we offer a variety of classes for all ages and interests. Some classes study the scriptures by following popular study guides, while others choose their own study topics and may vary subject matter from time to time.
- Charles Wesley - For all ages, meets in Room 202 on the second floor near the Church Street exit
- Read-Robins - For ages 40 and up, meets in Room 209 on the second floor at the rear of the education building
- Salt and Light - For all ages, meets in the Library (Room 203) on the second floor of the education building
- Seekers - Couples/Singles, meets in the Conference room (Room 216) on the second floor of the office building
- Parents - The parents of our young children meet in Room 302 on the 3rd floor of the educational building.
- Open Arms - For physically & mentally challenged adults, meets in Room 206 on the second floor of the education building
Children and Youth
- Nursery - For 0-2 years, meets in Room 210 on the second floor at the rear of the education building
- Children - Age 4 through age 10, meets in Room 304 on the third floor of the education building
- Youth - 6th through 12th grade, meets in Room 306 on the third floor of the education building